Sunday 25 August 2019

The Listening Club - 25th August 2019

Greetings folks,

Well. the sunny and warms are back in these here parts, which is jolly nice, although I'm staying inside this arvo with a large fan for company feeling the aftereffects of a long day in the park yesterday. Beer may have been involved, yes...

Last week chez #LC it was me myself and I in the chair, dosing folks up with Alexander Tucker's "Don't Look Away", resulting in a bit of a mixed response, which is fair enough, his is definitely a bit of a marmitey sound for sure. All that was left was for me to sail the frisb across to @xpollen8, who is here with the intro to tonight's pick...

"Sometimes you just need something to chill to, and I've been
turning to this guy a bunch this year.  Also, his videos are super fun.
That's is all!"

Okaydoke. Direct download is here, and the stream is below:


See you at 8pm BST (GMT+1) tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment