Salutations, folks,
Hope all is going good. Greetings this time from the rolling green hills of Kent, as I'm back in the old country doing a little family visiting and all that, enjoying some good late summer weather zipping around a few small towns and pleasantly sandy coves. More of that to come today, so let's get this tapped out, eh?
Last Sunday saw the assembled bopping down main street to a fine soundtrack as befits a #CarnivalVortex, which contained a good measure of both the joy of the parade and the reflections of the aftermath. Many thanks to everyone for chipping in tunes and to @JimMcCauley for the quality mix work.Looking back to regular programming we find @iamwahl clutching the frisb with this to say by way of intrroduction to today's pick...
"This week's offering comes to you courtesy of a visit I made to one of the plethora of independent music stores in my vicinity earlier this year. I don't get to this shop often so came away with a hefty stack. Upon arriving home and making my way through this batch it occurred to me that many of these, each in its unique way, would be worthy of bringing to the ears of #ListeningClub; but now I must choose one…
While perusing those vinyl bins I found a record I did not know by a band whose discography I thought I had a complete picture of. How had I missed this? I was excited to think I would be hearing something from them I was not familiar with. I was not disappointed. There is a wide sonic spectrum throughout and lots of clues here as to who influenced the band; the sound harkens to another time (if not another place). I hope you enjoy the journey…
For #DrinkingClub, something with some spunk (I'll be having a cappuccino to toast the noon hour)…"
Right then, download's here, stream's below:
Hope to see you 20:00 BST (GMT+1) later today.

No comments:
Post a Comment