Sunday 2 April 2023

The Listening Club - 2nd April 2023

Greetings folks,

Happy day after April Fools, I dunno, "Serious Sunday" or something? Anyways, there's some nice broken sunshine creeping through the windows which is very welcome, as it's been very grey, wet and cold this week, still waiting for the full plunge into springtime and hoping it happens soon, my seasonal affective disorder is developing sub-disorders of it's own...

Last Sunday, as it was the end of the month, we found ourselves in vortex territory, specifically a #TechnoFearVortex, or for some it was a #TechNoFearVortex. @saucer was on hand to gather the components and artfully solder the board, with mighty fine results. Thanks to all for chipping in tracks. Back in regular programming we find @corin_ja with the frisb, and this to say by way of introduction to tonight's pick...

"There was one album by this band I was obsessed with as a teenager. For some reason I never really engaged with any of their other records at the time. A couple of years ago I saw them live for the first and only time and it really opened my ears to the rest of their catalogue, and this record became my new Absolute Favourite. Just goes to show, always check out the rest of an artist’s work."

Download's here, stream's below:

See you 20:00 BST (GMT+1) tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment