Sunday 4 November 2018

The Listening Club - 4th November 2018

Greetings folks,

Hope you're all doing fine. In the midst of a mellow weekend here in Amsterdam, doing a little lineup research for next weekend's frolics at Le Guess Who, speaking of which, still looking for a volunteer to run things here, please let me know if you can help out next Sunday, thanks!

Last week it was me, @kleptones, in the chair, wobbling your synapses with a dose of Angelique Kidjo's full album cover of Talking Heads "Remain In Light", which seemed to go down very well indeed, I'm delighted to report. After that onslaught, all that remained was for me to sail the frisb across the Atlantic to @EastVanHalen, who is right here with tonight's intro...

"Hello LC lovelies:

As part of my intermittent foisting of music I love, played by people I love, on the LC massive, here's a recent-ish album of originals by a Vancouver jazz trio I'm particularly fond of.

It comes in at under 40 minutes, so I recommend something really, really boozy for #drinkingclub. 

xx
EVH"

Okaydoke. Direct download is here, and the HearThis stream is below:



See you at 8pm GMT tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment