Sunday 5 February 2023

The Listening Club - 5th February 2023

Greetings folks,

Hope you're all doing okay. Hopefully better than me, who somehow managed to pick up a rather nasty respiratory virus, and therefore has spent the best part of the last few days making the kind of noises and byproducts that only a mother or significant other could love. Bleuch. Hopefully it will be on its way soon!

Last Sunday in #LC land, as it was the end of the month, delivered unto us a Lunar New Year shaped #rabbitvortex, as collated and mixed by @akx, and mighty fine it was too. Many thanks to everyone who chipped in a track or two!

Back to regular scheduled programming, we find @saucer clutching the frisb with the following to report by way of introduction to tonight's pick...

"Lots of music changes your mood, some changes your perspective, and some just slices through the zeitgeist and changes your life.

I have my stories about this and you have yours. If I said more I'd reveal what we're listening to so I'll shut up.

In deep gratitude and astonishment, I give you....

(#DrinkingEtcClub suggestion: What these guys are on.)"

Right then. Download's here, stream is below:

See you 20:00 GMT tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment