Sunday 22 August 2021

The Listening Club - 22nd August 2021

Greetings folks,

Hope you're all doing okay. Yes, it is I, @kleptones, back from travels around the highlights of the lowlands, which was very enjoyable indeed, especially the bits with the super fresh and tasty seafood, my word yes...

Looking at the notes provided, I see that @zensolo was in the chair last Sunday, firing off his debut pick in the shape of "¿Tu Querias Boogaloo? ¡Toma Boogaloo!" from El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico, which seemed to get the assembled shimmying and swaying in all the right ways, as well it should. Thanks extended for the pick, and for the frisb-sail across to @saucer, who's here with tonight's intro...

"I'm at a loss for words this time for introducing my pick... not because the music's especially hard to describe. Rather, because the world this week left me especially drained and confused.

How about this: Among all the antidotes to the world's ills that I auditioned this week, this one won, and I hope it works for you in a similar way."

Okaydoke. Download's here, stream's below:

See you 8pm BST (GMT+1) tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment