Sunday 10 January 2021

The Listening Club - 10th January 2021

Greetings folks,

Well, that was a week, wasn't it? And next week looks like more of the same. Oh 2021, you card, you. *repeat x 52, sigh*

Last week chez #LC, @zbendr was in the chair, trying to get the year off to a positive start with his pick of Maggie Rogers' "Heard It In A Past Life", which got the assembled swinging in both senses of the word. Thanks to Ben for the pick, and for sailing the frisb over to @AngelaKlaus, who's here with tonight's intro...

"Hi Everybody,

Many thanks to @zbendr for flinging the frisbee my way (all best wishes that you are feeling better this week).  After some searching, I finally landed on my pick.  I sorted through my vinyl, but couldn't find anything suitable.  My CD collection revealed that I bought a lot of CDS in the 1990's, but again, I came up with not much.  I did some internet searching and finally hit on my selection for tonight.  This artist had a strong influence on some of the best music from the late 60' and 70's.  Enjoy!"  

Okaydoke. Direct download is here, Stream's below...

See you at 8pm GMT tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment