Sunday 24 March 2024

The Listening Club - 24th March 2024

Salutations folks,

Hope you're doing good. Spring continues to grab hold of Amsterdam, sending a weekend of sunshine and showers our way, which means opening of windows and clearing out, cleaning up and general removal of winter grot, nothing to do with my mother visiting next weekend, honest... hem hem. Speaking of which, twill be Easter Sunday next time, and also a #vortex which I don't think has happened before (expect to be corrected on that stat) so discussion on a theme to follow tonight, I'm sure...

Last Sunday it was me, @kleptones, deeply chilling in my preferred style with James Blackshaw's 2007 album "The Cloud Of Unknowing", which had the desired effect on most of the attendees. All that remained was for a quick fling of the frisb across to @faberfedor, who's here with tonight's intro....

"During LC Anxiety Week, I came up with three great selections.

I tossed all of them at the last minute.

I randomly selected something out of The Box.

image of Unicode Character 'ASTONISHED FACE' (U+1F632)

I'm wondering what else is in The Box!"

Well then, download's here, stream's below:

See you 20:00 GMT tonight (daylight-saving hoo-hah may apply, be aware).


No comments:

Post a Comment